- Palm is a new blockchain designed specifically for the digital art and collectibles space. It is based on the Ethereum technology stack, but it uses a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism to significantly reduce the energy consumption of the blockchain.
- Palm is designed to be a more scalable and efficient platform for digital art and collectibles, such as NFTs. It allows developers to build dapps and deploy smart contracts on the blockchain without having to worry about the high gas fees and slow transaction speeds of the Ethereum mainnet.
- Palm is still in its early stages of development, but it has the potential to be a major player in the digital art and collectibles space. It could help to make the digital art and collectibles market more efficient, transparent, and secure.
Here are some of the key features of the Palm blockchain:
- Energy-efficient: Palm uses a Proof-of-Stake consensus mechanism, which significantly reduces the energy consumption of the blockchain.
- Scalable: Palm can handle a high volume of transactions, making it suitable for large-scale digital art and collectibles applications.
- Open-source: Palm is an open-source project, which means that anyone can contribute to its development.
- Governance: Palm is governed by a community of stakeholders, including artists, collectors, developers, and investors. This ensures that the blockchain is managed in a transparent and accountable way.